I am pleased to introduce to you all our Community Moderators for HRPA's Online Communities. @Carol Ann Samhaber, CHRP, CHRL@Catherine Claridge, CHRP, CHRL@Jacqueline Aldred, CHRP, CHRL@Michael Dimaano, CHRP, CHRL@Karen Ball, CHRP@Trevor Stewart
Many of you may have already seen them in the discussion threads. Their names should be familar to many of you. You will be able to easily spot them out on our discussion threads with the pink badges they have under their names.
Our Community Moderators will help facilitate knowledge sharing within our community, ensuring all of our members benefit and derive value from their participation. The Moderators will ensure that all communications and content in the community are appropriate.
At a glance, the Community Moderator will be responsible for:
- Moderating discussion posts, comments, messages, and files
- Sharing engaging, relevant and useful information to the community
- Encouraging members to post and comment on each other’s posts
- Setting an example by their activity in the community
- Keeping discussions focused, spam-free, and non-controversial
- Establishing the community as a reliable source of information and a forum for transparent discussions
As our online community continues to grow, and new groups are created, we will look to expand this team, so be on the lookout for future postings! In the meantime, do feel free to reach out to any of us with any feedback, concerns or questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing you all in the discussion threads!